Quanser Real-Time Control (QUARC)
QUARC is Quanser's new, state-of-the-art rapid prototyping and production system for real-time control.
QUARC integrates seamlessly with Simulink to allow Simulink models to be run in real-time on a variety
of targets, such as Windows, and QNX. QUARC boasts an impressive set of features, including:
- hard real-time performance on targets such as QNX.
- online parameter tuning right from the Simulink diagram
- plotting, virtual reality, and other display capabilities right from Simulink
- multi-rate, multithreaded models
- code generation for multiple targets from a single Simulink diagram
- run and connect to multiple models on a single target at the same time
- incremental compiling and linking for large systems via model referencing
- the ability to dynamically reconfigure a running system from a supervisory Simulink model
- asynchronous (aperiodic) threads
- data archiving
- and many more features!
The documentation for QUARC is organized into these sections:
Copyright ©2013 Quanser Inc. This page was generated Fri 02/15/2013. Submit feedback to Quanser about this page.